Rent2Home by MoCaFi is a personalized education and coaching blueprint for aspiring homeowners of color to transition from lease to mortgage.
“Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity
to all of God’s children.”
– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. speaking at the Chicago Open Housing Movement. 1966
Homeownership is the largest source of wealth in the U.S.
Yet Black homeownership has declined in every major metropolitan city in the United States over the last 50 years. Communities of color need new strategies, new models, and new alliances to close the racial homeownership gap.
Rent2Home is a new blueprint for transitioning to wealth generation through homeownership for Black and economically-excluded communities.
HOW IT WORKS
Rent2Home is a custom-built homeownership program that uses the Blueprint by MoCaFi app, MoCaFi Bank Account, and financial education to springboard your approval for a first-time home mortgage
- Keep an active Blueprint profile with a connected bank account and credit score to create your personal balance sheet
- Use Blueprint profile data to report monthly rent payments to the credit bureau reporting agencies
- Mortgage readiness is automatically created & updated from your Blueprint profile
- Rent-2-Home team of housing coaches, agents, brokers, and lending experts evaluate your loan package, provide consulting on down payment assistance programs and answer any questions you may have about the mortgage process
- Deals and discounts from local real estate professionals and small businesses to help you save on your new move
- Entered into the MoCaFi Moments sweepstakes to win a $50,000 home design package
JOIN THE WAITLIST
We’ll be launching local Rent2Home programs and our video course soon.
Please join our email list to be notified.